Not big on IT, but who can do without it?!
With our qualified trainers, you can become a professional user of the Reckon Accounts Business range and Personal range, or MYOB programs, their features, and their interfaces. Our trainer will teach you how to create, use and maintain small business books with ease. Xerri Evans provides custom training to meet your specific needs for a high level of satisfaction.
QUALIFIED TRAINERS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
* Create, use and maintain your small business books with ease
* Keep track of your payables and receivables
* Keep track of your shares and dividends
* Avoid potentially costly mistakes
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF
Enjoy the benefit of having a roving bookkeeper who is employed by an accounting office. This ensures that your books are spot on ready for your own accountant to prepare your financial reports.
Our roving bookkeeping service (WITH A REGISTERED BAS AGENT) allows you to have your bookkeeping kept up to date on-site.
You don’t need a computer at home, for a little extra charge, we’ll bring ours – we’ve got all the software.
Bookkeeping Services include some or all of the following:
- Processing Cheques and Deposits
- Reconciliation of Milk/Grain/Fruit Statements
- Reconciliation of Sundry Statements
- Bank Reconciliation
- Debtors Creditors control
- Payment of accounts
- BAS/IAS Preparation
- Provide Bank and Profit & Loss Reports
Payroll Service include some or all of the following:
- Calculating and Processing weekly/fortnightly pays
- Prepare Payslips
- Pay Employees
- PAYG Control
- Superannuation Control
- Work Cover/Workers Compensation Calculations
INVESTMENT RECORDKEEPING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Recording of Assets purchased and sold (including Shares, Property etc)
- Recording of Reinvested Dividends Received
- Recording of Dividends Received
- Update of Share prices (for up to date Portfolio Value)
The beauty of our service is that we can structure it to suit you.
If however, you decide you’d like to do your own, we can provide training in all of the above areas.
ENJOY ON-SITE TRAINING IN EITHER MANUAL OR COMPUTERISED TRAINING.
Computerised Software packages include:
- Reckon Accounts Business range (all versions including Payroll)
- Reckon Accounts Hosted (web based version)
- Reckon Accounts Personal range (including Investment Register)
- MYOB (all versions)
- Microsoft Office products
The beauty of one-on-one training is that you get to learn ALL you need to know for YOUR business, not a lot of little bits for other businesses.